Nov 30, 2013

Minestrone - Italian Vegetable Soup

This is a really traditional dish of the Italian tradition. Perfect hot on a wintry day or cold on a summer day.
I need to thank my lovely Nanny Tata for giving me her delicious recipe that brings me back to my childhood.

Ingredients

-1 Zucchini or Courgette
-2 Tomatoes
-1 onion
-2 carrots
-2 potatoes
-2 cans of borlotti beans (or fresh)
-1 handful of runner beans.


 In a big size sauce pan mix all the vegetable cut into small pieces.
Add 1-1/2 litre of water, a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Cook on medium heat for around 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Add the canned beans 10 minutes before the end.

Enjoy! Buon appetito!

3 Delicious Comments:

royal said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. vermouth rosso bottega

Gabbie Gabbie said...

. I wish for the great of success in all of our destiny endeavors

Mark Waji said...

The follows up regularly with the client,find facilitating an effective workflow.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!!! Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

Yukari *The Kitchen Fairy*

Yukari   *The Kitchen Fairy*
Powered By Blogger