Nov 4, 2013

Pimm's Cocktail

This was my first summer here in the UK 2013!

I got really lucky cause apparently last year they had a miserable summer here, but this year it was simply gorgeous! During this amazing time I had the occasion to experience one of  British summer traditions: Pimm's!
This delicious recipe is a mixed drink with real fruit, cucumber and mint... so yummy and refreshing!


Ingredients:

  • Ice cubes
  • Pimms, No. 1
  • Lemonade
  • Handful fresh mint, roughly chopped
  • Cucumber, finely chopped
  • Slices of orange
  • Strawberries

Just mix everything together filling up a jug and enjoy on your summer parties! 
And yeah, this one below it's me enjoying my Pimm's! ;-)

0 Delicious Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!!! Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

Yukari *The Kitchen Fairy*

Yukari   *The Kitchen Fairy*
Powered By Blogger