Jan 26, 2012

Chocolate Chip Yum Squares


Hey Y'all! This year I spent my Christmas Vacation in Birmingham, Alabama, and I had many occasions to try some very delicious southern food! The best! Among all of the delicious things I have tried there was one in particular that won my heart. I have to thank Mrs. Darlene for being so nice to pass me this great recipe that I am sure you will all love!

Ingredients:
1 egg, beaten                                        6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter, softened                    1 cup pecan pieces
8 oz. cream cheese, softened            1 cup coconut
1 yellow cake mix(Duncan Hines)   3 eggs, separated
1 box confectioners sugar
With a fork, stir 1 egg, butter, and cake mix.  Press into a 9x13 greased dish.  Using mixer, combine cream cheese, 2 eggs, and confectioners sugar.  Pour over crust.  Mix chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut together.  Sprinkle on top.  Bake at 325 for 55 to 60 minutes.  Cool before cutting. It's so good! You'll know what I mean when you bite into it! Enjoy! Buon Appetito!

4 Delicious Comments:

La cucina di Molly said...

Questo dolce deve essere troppo buono,brava!Ciao

Flo/BioLogico said...

molto buono,vuoi passare per un funghetto da me??!!!

Alida said...

Yummy! This must be amazing!Well done!

Yukari - The Kitchen Fairy said...

@ Molly: Si lo hanno divorato qui! :)

@ Tina: Grazie! Passero' volentieri!

@ Alida: Thanks! Yes it really is! Deff a must try! :)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!!! Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

Yukari *The Kitchen Fairy*

Yukari   *The Kitchen Fairy*
Powered By Blogger