Here is my recipe for oven roasted potatoes!
4 or 5 large potatoes
garlic or garlic powder
Peel and Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. In a big bowl mix well the cut potatoes with all the ingredients. Bake at 400 Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Enjoy! Buon Appetito!
Mar 21, 2012
Mar 5, 2012
As you all know, I love new finger food appetizers ideas. This is why I am going to share this great recipe with you!
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound sausage or ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used simply slices)
- Extravergin Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool.
- In a medium pan, sautee the onions, oil, sausage or beef . Sprinkle with your favorite spices. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the cups are golden brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn. Enjoy!! Your guests are going to love this! Buon Appetito!
Powered by Blogger.