- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound sausage or ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used simply slices)
- Extravergin Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool.
- In a medium pan, sautee the onions, oil, sausage or beef . Sprinkle with your favorite spices. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the cups are golden brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn. Enjoy!! Your guests are going to love this! Buon Appetito!